Friday, February 16, 2007

G.L.A.M.

Just a few G.L.A.M. goodies for the ladies that I thought I'd share!

Ever since I made my first visit to Chloris Hathor's store ... well lets just say I've been a big fan. She not only has a great sense of style, but she makes really high quality clothing. Ugh I just wish she would make more more MORE!!! Her store G.L.A.M. is great for both men and women, which is always a plus in my book. Anyone that can do something for both *gives thumbs up*

Okies well I was feeling lazy like always ... which I have a great excuse for now btw (I'll post about that later) SoOOooo I just took these pictures from the SL forums instead of snapping some of myself wearing the goodies, but I did buy these!!! And you should too!!

First ... We have some new tops, jeans, and pumps. The pumps are my favorite! As you can see they come in 7 different colors ... they are so farking kyoot! I love em!



Second ... These are pretty new, Apple Butt Jeans... oh em geeeee! So awesome I'm drooling over them.



If you've never been to G.L.A.M. make your first visit there today. The clothes and goodies there are just a must have. Great style for just about anyone!

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

I am *in love* with the apple jeans