Saturday, December 2, 2006

Oh how I loathe SL right now o.O

Honestly, I can't figure out how they could royally screw up every single time.

And I do mean EVERY single time. Not once have we had a real update that they haven't fooked up *sighs* WHY WHY WHY!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR! It frustrates me so ... as I'm sure it does everyone else. For some dumb reason I thought maybe ... just maybe they did something right this past update. I didn't see the new problems until later. How can they fix one thing and fook up 29147918237827365252 things at once!?! Something must have gotten knocked loose in their heads. I think it's about time they hire someone that actually knows what they are doing!


The days when SL is soOOoOOoOo unbelievably fooked makes me rethink my reasons for playing such a game. I mean when you can't rez things, can't use search really, profiles wont load, people are crashing, problems teleporting and so on ... really, what's the point? Bah, no worries I'm not thinking of leaving ... just yet *shrugs* I just got a lot going on in my RL right now. Lots of things to figure out and so SL being stupid just adds exact stress that is so not needed.


Anyways ... I needed to rant and rave just a little. I wanted to blog some things, but with SL being stupid I gave up for today. So if things are better tomorrow you can expect a blog about some goodies.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

ugghh i know. it's one thing to have little things happen every now and then...but to lose our damn search.. might as well pluck our arms off.