Sunday, December 3, 2006

SL is being a BISH!

Okay so first I was thinking "pffft stupid SL" and then I was like "omg I hope it's not just me" !

I know it's SL fooking up. It can't just be me ... I mean I know it's not just me because I've had many friends tell me they've been having the same bs problems *sighs* It's killing me!! I just can't handle this shit right now. All these crazy issues with SL are now keeping me from doing what I NEED to do. I've been pretty lazy lately and now it's really going to bite me in the ass. I've been planning on having a big sale around Christmas and then starting the first of the year have my grand reopening ... With the way things have been going I'm not sure it's going to happen just like that. Things would basicly have to clear up tomorrow and I'd have to work my ass off. Maybe I need a break ... *sad face*