It's that time of year ... You better get your bum out there and start shopping!
Here is the story ... I was shopping around and happened to stop by Bits and Bobs to see if there was anything new. Right outside the shop I saw the most coolest little Christmas trees! So duh I had to look up the maker and check out their shop. I'm so happy I did because I found GOODIES!!!! What did I find?? Well damnit go look for yourself *sighs* You want me to do all the work for ya, huh? ... hehe I'll give you a little peek!
Some of the stuff is a bit heavy on prims, but c'mon you're only going to have it out for maybe a month or less! And yes there are some kinky little reindeer in that photo above.
Go here -----> Nemesis
Thursday, December 7, 2006
Some Christmas Goodies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment